Tuesday 20 November 2007

Not to us, oh LORD, not to us



Not to us, oh LORD, not to us
but to your name be the Glory,
because of your love and faithfulness.
Psalm 115:1 (NIV)

Getting to this place was a real, loooooooong journey. And I might (no promises ooo!) share in a few posts His-story about my graduate school experience. So on 10th November, 2007 I finally saw the climax of my academic brouhaha experience.

And no, I didn't wear the academic hat/cap (whatever they call it) because it kept falling off my small head. Thank God for my small head!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Akofa,
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful pictures.
Yes indeed. To God be the glory, great things he has done.
I LOVE YOU.
Auntie Akos.

Jen said...

COngratulations! :) Love the scripture, by the way... :)