Monday 8 June 2009

Trusting ...


Trusting that what Jehovah says He will do, will be done.

Trusting God’s Sovereignty and His mysterious, unfathomable ways. I shouldn't question His ways, however foolish they may appear to me. Indeed, the foolishness of God far outweighs the highest wisdom of man.

Trusting my Papa God, that He is in control. He knows and does what is Best for me.

Trusting my Papa God doesn’t mean complete absence of questions from within or without. But rather choosing to listen to and uphold God’s WORD and His Faithfulness above those unanswered questions and daunting voices.

Trusting Him doesn’t mean I’ve finally figured out how things will work out or that I’ve figured out my future. Instead it requires admitting that I don’t know and don’t have the power while God KNOWS and HAS the POWER to do all things.

Trusting God doesn’t always mean that I am happy-go-lucky all the time. The choice to bank all my hopes on my God, who is Invisible yet OMNISCIENT and ALMIGHTY, accompanies tears, fighting fears of the unknown and frequent reaffirmations of my faith in Him.

Trusting that He is the Master and He knows what He is doing. I am just a mere servant. He, the Creator and I, the creature.

My times are in His Hands. He is the Beginning and the End.

May the God of Hope fill you will all joy and peace as you trust in Him so that you may overflow with hope by the Power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15: 13

June 3rd, 2009
©Lady Akofa.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Amen! Thanks for the encouragement, Akofa.

ladyakofa said...

My pleasure! :)