Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine = Red

Yes, this is late. I took the pictures late but I had the idea much earlier! So I’m dating it 14-Feb-2012 instead of 27-Feb-2012. Yes, I can do that, it's my blog!


In honour of Valentine’s Day, I decided to do an all RED photo shoot. I didn’t think I had enough red things to merit a photo shoot but I looked and found several items. So here we go:



Pleasures has become one of my favourites because some members of my family can’t stand the other perfumes I use except this one.


So they’ve ended up becoming my ever faithful suppliers. Gotta love them!



Red car lights.

Can you see my shadow? I look so tall!


Audio Bible

She who hears these words is blessed.


Red marker.




Mr. Red Scissors is here for all your stationery cutting needs!





Cherry coloured, smiley, brown purse. So cute!




Chocolate.


I didn’t really enjoy the chocolate, to be frank. But, don’t get carried away we’re supposed to be thinking and seeing red, right? Good!


Finally, Mr. Valentine is here!



But what’s inside?


Heart-shaped, lemon-scented shea butter cake lotion that melts on contact with the skin! I love, love, love this! A valentine gift from my sister and made sure to tell her how much I love this.


Happy RED day!
Lady Akofa.

No comments: