Wednesday 30 April 2008

Life gets Busy




Life gets busy sometimes… or rather I get my life busy. :) Admittedly, not all busy-ness is good or productive. Through it all, God remains faithful and good.

Last month, my less-than-2-month old digital camera got stolen while I was in a taxi and that is a looooooooong story. This month through my job, although I don’t own it, I get to use a digital camera-camcorder worth more than the one I lost. God has a way of restoring things to his people in tremendous ways. To add to it, I got the privilege and honour to organise, facilitate and participate in a weekend photography training workshop.

Now that seems swell, right! Yeah! But the more I’ve been gifted, the more I realize that more is expected from me. And that is a challenge.

You can see above photos taken from the workshop. These are not the edited or the best pictures, rather a peep into what I’ve been doing in the last 2 weeks and my latest interest.

A link will be created to the location of the best pictures in due time. For now, enjoy these.

Blessings,

Lady Akofa.

No comments: