Tuesday 18 January 2011

2 things!

I’m sooo not over the Christmassy-New Year season, although I’ve been back at work since the 4th day in the year. I’m still in the reflecting-resolution mode, learning to be at peace as I trust my God for each day.

2 things I like about Christmas season. : -)

1. Piccadilly Biscuits



See, the Piccadilly biscuits are made in Ghana. It’s an annual tradition for lots of Ghanaians to have this goody at Christmas.


Updated: Below is what the Piccadilly biscuits look like. Hi! :-)







2. Danish butter cookies


I love the set with sugar sprinkles and with chocolate cookies.



I don’t know where the biscuits go when Christmas and New Year season is over but you hardly see them on the Ghanaian market the rest of the year.

Yes, I’m that vain. : - )

And yes, I have a sweet tooth,
Lady Akofa.


No comments: