Monday 24 March 2008

Happy Easter


Happy Easter Everyone!

I had a mostly restful Easter, some interrupted by work tasks. Nonetheless, it was an extremely BLESS-FULL weekend.

I'm not sure I have an Easter message though :). But this morning, I recall the chorus of a famous worship song, "Above all," variously sang by Women of Faith, Don Moen and others. I'm not sure who the original composer/singer is- God bless him/her!

Crucified, laid behind a stone
You lived to die, rejected and alone
Like a rose, trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all.

May we appreciate the beauty of Christ's work for us:-The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the whole world, through His death and resurrection.

Note: Yes, I know the picture is not of a rose, but it's a beautiful flower all the same! :)

No comments: