Monday 10 March 2008

Mango Season












The joy of seeing mango trees blossom has turned me into a photojournalist. In the past, I always took pictures of people, hardly of abstract or immovable things. But now, I take scenery and nature pictures as well. I think blogging has contibuted to the picture taking thing too. Feedback from loved ones indicate that they would love to see more pictures on this blog. Ok, I hear you! :) But, know that I'm a writer first, not a photographer neither a photojournalist!

Since we are in the initial stages of the harvest season I don't have a picture of a basket full of ripe, yellow mangoes yet, partly because I and other mango lovers in my house eat them straightaway!:) I been craving mangoes for several months now, need I wait anymore? So all pictures are of green mangoes for now.

No comments: