Thursday 10 July 2008

Praise Sunday

Still on gratitude... yep.

My church had her Praise Service, on 6th July, 2008. Strictly no preaching!

The presence of God was so rich and palpable.


I didn't bring my camera to church for the purpose of taking photos of the Praise and Worship team, but rather for a scheduled interview after church. I'm not the kind to observe people during worship or praise, but other people were taking pictures and I had my camera handy! So, I joined the paparazzi... :) It was a bit distracting because I really wanted to worship God and dance not take photos!

And the after church, just before I was interview a member for our church magazine, BINGO- the praise team was doing a photo shoot! And I invited myself for a few shots!

I don't know what they were looking at but certainly not me!


Say "Cheese!"

So this post is dedicated to the Praise Team at my church. And they are so dedicated to God, individually and as a team.

Praiz God!

No comments: