Sunday 26 October 2008

Great is Thy Faithfulness




Great is Thy Faithfulness is undoubtedly one of my favourite hymns. In times of trials the lyrics have redirected me to look upwards to God time and time again. So you can imagine my delight when I found this video on YouTube of the Metropolitan Baptist Church choir and congregation, singing Great is Thy Faithfulness. I just love the way the organist thumps away on the pipe organ with his hands and feet.


Observe the different people singing, plus the deaf and/ or dumb. Now, imagine what it will be like in heaven too… pure bliss of worshiping and serving God forever and ever.

God bless ya!
Lady Akofa.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love this song! And I am so thankful that we serve a FAITHFUL God. Thanks for sharing this song, I hope you're having a good week so far. :)

ladyakofa said...

Thanks Stephanie,

My week has been good!