Wednesday 22 October 2008

While I was away

While I was away from this blog, I took some time off work as well. I did a kaleidoscope of things ranging from taking a personal retreat, to pulling weeds from flower pots, to sleeping, to reading, to joining our church outreach programme in a village in the outskirts of Accra. I know, I got called to the office for a meeting, but what could I do? I also started the 90-day bible reading challenge for the 2nd time in my life. I first did the challenge in sometime in 2006 and now I’m on it again. I’ll be sharing random thoughts on the 90-day challenge as time permits.


And Miss Blog had her 1st birthday on 15th October kinda uncelebrated. Happy birthday to Miss Blog!!! Better late than never.


Ok, ok, ok, trite… I don’t really believe in celebrating some things… like a blog’s birthday, but I just did. Hehehe!

God bless ya!

Lady Akofa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While wishing your blog the very, very best of anniversary wishes, I'd also like to say that you take every target you set for yourself seriously for instance the 'reading challenge .

I hope you'd share with me more thoughts as you gain new insights into matters.Say,let these be from A-Z, if need be

ladyakofa said...

Does it mean that I accomplish everything I set out to do? No. I'm human with fallible traits depending a Dependable God and His Infallible Word. I try to do what I can in His grace.