Friday 13 February 2009

Stuff around on Valentine

I really don't have anything to say this week, really and especially about Valentine's day. I was going to let the day pass without a post or a comment. Why? Because, I don't know what love is. I keep telling my friends this and will keep saying it. Love? What's that? Beats me.

Of course if you want the biblical definition, you might know that God = love, right? I heartily agree. But I don't fully know God, I'm still getting to know Him more and more.

So here is the problem or probably it's not a problem:

What is love?
God is love.
Who is He?
I'm still getting to know Him.
He can't be fully known on earth.
I know in part now but later I'll fully know.

So then, love beats me! God beats me! Some mystery, eh? :)

Anyway, I've found some interesting reads online, that I think it's worth sharing. See what Suzanne Hadley has to say to singles who have THAT attitude during this season, on Boundless line here.

Girl talk give insightful thoughts on seasons.

For single mothers who think there's no hope for restoration, this might be an encouraging read.

A 9 year old boy claims he knows a thing or two about dating and it's for Guys! I'm not recommending his book, because I haven't read it. I probably never will. But I just want you to go see the news report at BBC.

Enjoy.

Love? Clueless,
Akofa.

***Edited to add: This is really humour, so read it as such! :)




No comments: