Friday 20 February 2009

Ask any question

I’m staying away from this blog for about 2 weeks, ‘cos of another work related trip. So now is the time to put back my “Ask Any Question” post. Trivial stuff. And I’ll do my best to answer your questions when I get back.

Today is somebody's day.


Unfortunately, it's not mine. I wish it were.

It's yours.

Yes, I mean you.

You can ask me any question such as favourite game, favourite book, best memories... you know, the trivial kind of stuff. Or just a spin off question from one of my blog posts.

How about that for a lil' fun?
Lurkers, it's time to de-lurk!

:)

God bless ya,
Lady Akofa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey, this will be fun! I think I'll ask a few and you can answer one or all...

1) What is your favorite meal?

2) What's your spiritual gift? (If you know)

3) What are you talented at?