Friday 3 April 2009

Sun Up. Sun Down.


Sun Up. Sun Down. Every. Single. Day. Ever faithful. Ever Sure. HE is.

And I'm ever grateful for the anchor I have in God. So a new chapter begins for me.

A new decade. And I'm extremely excited about the future. Just as nobody knew in 2000 that nine years later the world would be facing a worldwide economic crisis, I don't know what will be tomorrow. But I'm not worried nor anxious.

HE is my Father, my Refuge, my Strength, my Provider, my Friend, my Deliverer, my Healer my All in All. HE simply
IS. As sure as the sun rises each morning and sets each evening, I'm sure that my Papa God will take care of me and won't fail me.

This is my confession on this blessed day as I turn a year older.

And I'm extremely grateful for my family, friends and loved ones who have walked with me in this journey so far.

Anybody celebrating his/her birthday today or this month, April? Happy birthday to you too!

God RICHLY bless you,
Akofa.


5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, dear sister in the Lord! :D
I hope you will continue to grow in grace and knowledge this year and always.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Princess! May God shower you with blessings today and always! I do so enjoy reading your posts, I wish I could write as well!

ladyakofa said...

Thanks Stephanie and Mibsy! It was an absolutely fantastic day, full of goodness and love. And I'm quite excited about the days ahead.
Bless you too!

Ebenezer K N Baiden-Amissah said...

Just felt like visiting your URL tonight when with amazement I remembered I need to extend to you a belated birthday message.I wish you thus God's richest and choicest of blessings.I wish you "heavenly peace" and "divinest comfort".A real fact is that "Jesus doeth all things well"

ladyakofa said...

Thanks Ebenezer.