Thursday 27 October 2011

Who? Me? Yes, you!

Hi, Hi, Hi! I’m taking part in a BIG BLOG BASH... lol! And just as people introduce themselves to one another at parties, I’m introducing myself to party goers who hop over to say, “Hello!”

Helloooooo! It's great to meet you! : -)


You asked: Who are you?
I’m Lady Akofa from and living in Ghana but haven’t necessarily exclusively lived all my life in Ghana. I’m a royal princess because I’m a daughter of my Papa God, the King of all Kings, in Christ Jesus. I’m one of 2 daughters and have worked in the communications industry for the last 5-6 years.

I’m so, soo crazy about mangoes and wish I could have them all year round. And I love almost anything with rich chocolate in it... ice cream, cake, muffins, all that stuff and... oreos. It doesn’t matter whether it’s dark, brown or white chocolate, I take delight in all of them! Besides food, I experiment with perfumes, so if you’re allergic to such fragrances be advised! You can read more about me here.

You asked: Why do you blog?
I write because love to write. I often share what God is teaching me in seasons of my life to encourage and inspire others, people just like me. Other times, you’ll find posts about random things and life in Ghana. While I’m camera shy, photography is a new hobby, so blogging it is.

Attempting the photo art and failing horribly... lol!

You might ask: By the way, where in the world is Ghana?
Check Google Maps and you’ll find it. And while you’re there, please note that Ghana and Guyana are miles apart. : -)


This was definitely a success and a hit!


You can join the blog bash by clicking the link below and it's free!



God bless ya,
Lady Akofa.

5 comments:

Katja said...

Hi

Just stumbled upon your blog - loved the picture :-). This is so cool to read from another "foreign" blogger. I am living in Germany - far away from Ghana and America though. Isn't that great that the WWW brings women worldwide togehter??!!

Greetings from Germany
Katja

Ashley Pichea said...

LOVE this post! It's so good to "meet" you! I'm stopping by via the Blog Bash 2011... have a BLESSED weekend!!

ladyakofa said...

Nice to meet you too Katja & Ashley! Yes, the www is a fun place to meet people!

May you day be blessed!
Lady Akofa.

Faith said...

i love that picture! i have yet to get good at photography! one day, one day!

ladyakofa said...

Thanks for the compliments, Faith. Sure, one day soon!