Tuesday 10 March 2009

Ask Me Anything: Moi

Ok, I'm back. I'm alive and kicking! My work trip was the most fabulous ever. I met some fantastic people in "!ncredible India" as we learnt, shared and had fun together.

But where did you go? I hope I haven't been abandoned? Ooooh, but I missed you!

Just to make amends, here is a picture I took of the sunrise at our top floor dinning area. I just looooove nature images. Makes me feel closer to the One who created it all. Click the image to view a larger size.

So here we go with my "Ask Anything" answers as promised. Stephanie at Thirsty Soul asked 3 questions and I'm gonna answer all 3. So here are my responses:

1. What is your favourite meal?

Hmmm... urm, when somebody starts with, "Hmmm," you know there is a bit of cracking brains, right? A simple thing as your favourite meal? Well... I tell you, what used to be my favourite at 8 years was different from what used to be when I was a teenager and now. So let's just say that my favourite food changes every decade, on the average. And since, I'll soon be turning into a new decade age-wise I'm likely to tell you something else in 10, 20 years. So for now, my favourite meals (I just can't choose one!) are foods that I don't often eat at home by relish them with great delight when I have the opportunity to eat them. And finally, they are: Waakye (rice and beans cooked together usually with tomato sauce), pizza and McDonalds' Big Mac. Yum, yum!

2. What is your Spiritual Gift?

Teaching the Bible, leading Bible studies, that I know for sure. If I've been functioning in other spiritual gifts, I've possibly have taken them as natural gifts or as skills developed over time. But I believe God uses all that He's given, spiritual and natural for His glory.

3. What are you talented at?

Creative writing, journaling... urm, is blogging a talent too?

Drawing smileys :) and making homemade birthday cards. I used to do quite often for my friends and family as a kid and teenager. I hardly bought cards. I should revive this!

Organizing things, administrative stuff and cleaning. Yeah, you saw that right... I love to clean, especially when the gusto power ticks in. Right now, I'm thinking about my messy office which terribly needs a bit of a clean up.

So there we go!

Hope y'all have a lovely, supa-dupa week!
Lady Akofa.











2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good morning Akofa! Thanks for answering my questions - I had fun reading them. We have some things in common...I love to make homemade cards and I usually enjoy cleaning. I find it very de-stressing. :) Do you have a McDonald's in your city/town? I don't go very often, but there's nothing quite like a Bic Mac. :)

ladyakofa said...

Hi Stephanie! Oh, wow... talk about de-stressing when you clean. :)

You're so right, there's nothing like a Big Mac! Unfortunately, we don't have a McDonald's in Ghana, at least not yet. So I make do with hamburgers from other fast food stores till I travel abroad for the real Big Mac. So it's a rare treat for me.