Thursday 18 September 2008

Blog Break

Instead of sneaking off and leaving my blog unattended and returning with vain explanations, let me say it beforehand, “Mi reko gye ma homi aba.” Don’t understand? I said in my mother tongue that I was taking a break/vacation and will be back. But not “right back,” as in television advertising breaks, : ). I’ll be away from this blog to work on non-writing projects, unfinished businesses that I’ve left undone and for a much needed season of self-examination and rest. I figure, I’ll not post for 3-5 weeks. So there, I’ve told you.


Grateful for blogger’s schedule feature, I’ll have a picture posted per week, for those who like pictures, in my photo series which I call, “Not a Word.” Note, I’m not a professional photographer, just trying my hands on a camera.


Hopefully, I should be back with new ideas for blog posts and other writing projects, with God-given direction and focus, spiritually & physically nourished and much more. Then too, Blogger and I would have resolved my font and html issues. You can contact me by e-mail if you would like to.


There is time for everything. It’s time for a bloggie-free vacation. : )


Very soon,

Lady Akofa.

No comments: