Wednesday 10 September 2008

Sovereign God-revised

This poem gets better. God was speaking to me, so I've revised it to reflect just that!

Sovereign God

I Am the Omniscient God

Will you acknowledge that I Am All Knowing

Thus admit that you know so little?

Trusting your Present

most importantly the Unknown Future

to Me, Who knows?

Ecc. 8:7


I am the Bounteous God

Will I be the Unlimited

Thus you acknowledge your poverty?

My Incomparable Riches, your storehouse of supply.

Philippians 4:19


I am the LORD of Lords.

Will you release control of your Everything,

All of your being to Me,

Who is LORD of All things?


I am the Almighty.

Will I be the All Powerful

Thus declaring your limitedness?

My Power, your strength and fortitude.

Philippians 4:13

August 26, 2008

©Lady Akofa

3 comments:

Pam said...

Glad you stumbled onto my blog! Thank you for this post on yours! Just what I needed to hear today! Blessings!

Stephanie said...

That is a beautiful poem, Lady Akofa! I can see your heart for the Lord. :)

ladyakofa said...

Hi Pam & Stephanie,
Glad you were blessed by this poem. I always go back to poem in days, I'm tempted to walk by sight, present circumstances or feelings instead of by faith.