Sunday 25 January 2009

Touching the tip of a Pyramid!


This is only a quick blog post and photo of moi while I mix work and tourism in Egypt. I shy away from posting photos of myself on this blog but .... Well, there is always a 'but', right? The above was taken last week when I visited the Giza pyramids in Cairo last week and thought to share.

This is not a background image or photoshop work. This is the real thing. So how did I touch the tip of the biggest pyramid at Giza?

It's secret. You tell me. :)

Many blessings,
Lady Akofa.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings Miss,

Might I ask: what line of work you are in? Do you have a qualification in this?

Thank you for indulging my curiosity.

Lovely blog

ladyakofa said...

My profile indicates that I'm in the Communications/Media Industry. :) Yes, I do have some qualification in Communications and thanks for your compliment.

Stephanie said...

Wow, I love this picture! Glad to be back myself and catching up on your blog. :)